Saturday, January 15, 2011

Make it Count


Philippians 2:13 "For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfil His good purpose."

This morning was a little different for me, I woke up kinda early and heard God saying "I was not promised today" now to have that be the first thing I hear in the morning was a little scary, I immediately thought "am I gonna die today, that is true I'm not promised today or tomorrow or the next!" my heart was in a little bit of a panic I didn't know what to do with that, my husband was still alseep next to me, I wasn't going to wake him up so I just pondered those words and decided I needed to get up. I went to the living room sat on the couch for a few minutes still processing my life and the fact it could be over any minute, and then it hit me well if this is the last time of my life I can't live in fear I need to live in urgency and purpose! I know I want my life to be purposeful and to be all that God intended it be but to wake up with those words it was like a slap in my face to be more careful and detailed with my life because I don't know when its going to be over and I'm not going to live counting my days down but live out the rest of my days and make them COUNT! So wherever your at in your life, you were created for purpose and to live every day the way it was intended too!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy