Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Lovin

Wow its been awhile.... but I'm still here just took a lil break from the blogging. I have really been loving this summer. It's been refreshing and I feel like I'm learning so much about myself and life in general. Some things I have been lovin:

1.  I have been enjoying my morning coffee dates with God it's like a special time I have that I really do cherish.

2. Dates and hang out time with my hubby, what can I say he's my Best Friend, we went to the rodeo last week it was my first one, it was pretty fun! My favorite thing to watch was the little kids that ride the sheep lol so funny


3. Making my own lattes! I have an espresso machine that I got for my birthday last year I didn't really get to use it that much so these past few weeks I have really broke it in! Carmel Macchiato is my fav to make!

4. Thrifting, Projects and of course NEW recipes

Pineapple Cupcakes- These were so delicious def a keeper!

Well thats just a lil update, I have one more month left til I get to do what I love doing; Masters Commission, discipleling college aged students! So this time I have left I have just been reflecting on my summer and some things I still want to do! I'm really excited for this next month, some beautiful babies are gonna be born, my brother is getting married, and I get to see my family in California!!! Wohoo, time is of the essence people lets seize the day!

“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.”
 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy