Friday, September 10, 2010

Dreams do come true!

September has already started off pretty crazy for me we just got back from one of our best friend's wedding in North Carolina and it was beautiful! We reunited with some great friends and really just enjoyed ourselves! I love weddings!

Well a few posts back I wrote about a new journey that was in the works. My husband Lance and I started applying for positions at other churches a few months ago we really felt God was taking us in a new direction we just didn't know where and decided to just "move" and take a step somewhere. Well to make a long story somewhat short our steps lead us back to where we started. Funny how God works and the ways He works I am  constantly in awe of His splendor!
I have had a dream for about 5 years to be a director of Masters Commission USA, these past 2 years I felt that dream slowly slipping away. I stopped thinking about it stopped planning for it and stopped dreaming about it. Honestly I wasn't really sad about it I just thought maybe God had other dreams for me and that was just something to encourage me for the future. Well turns out that, that dream never disappeared but God had it stored in a secret place, I like to think that God placed it in a crock pot and turned the heat on slow and let it cook just at the right pace so when I tasted it, it was made perfect just for me! 
This year I get the opportunity to work with Masters Commission as an assistant director and I am so excited. A passion of mine is to see young people loving God with everything and seeing them at their full potential and that's what I will get to be a part of this year and I can't wait! 
I have a lot of dreams and sometimes I feel that my dreams are so big that they kind of just wander into space and might not ever come down to earth and happen but now I can whole-heartedly say "dreams do come true" and it's like nothing I have ever experienced and my challenge for those reading this, is this... "Dream, dream bigger than you think, and if you stopped dreaming come alive and pick that dream back up because there is an All Powerful God that wants to create dreams for you and He needs you to be patient and carry those dreams out! We were all created for a purpose and I believe the dreams God gives us are little pieces of that purpose."

"Nothing happens unless we first dream." 

"You are never to old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream. " C.S Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy