Friday, September 17, 2010

a lil tired

It's been a few days since I wrote and there's a reason....I have been so tired lately but a good tired! We have been a little busy getting ready for this next year of Masters Commission this past week we moved furniture into all the apartments for the students and have been working on the first week of orientation. All of the leadership and staff are back and making things happen for this to be a great year! More than physically tired its been mentally draining but in a weird way I like it because when I get home my bed is my favorite piece of furniture and I fall right to sleep, which I love!
Well I just wanted to drop by and fill you in. Things are going great, just living life and although some days I feel like I'm trying to keep up with it I'm loving every minute of it! Have a wonderful weekend and be blessed!

"The Purpose of Life is a Life of Purpose."

Go and BE....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy