Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary!




On Monday marked my 2 year anniversary with my husband, we went to San Antonio to get away and it was wonderful. These past 2 years have been the start of a crazy but exciting journey, since we got married we have lived in 3 different apartments, together have had 6 different jobs, and have gotten to be a part of starting a church. It's been a great adventure so far I have learned a lot about him, a lot about myself but mostly I have learned about love...Loving eachother and loving our marriage..I would love to share with you some things I have fallen in love with:

 I love the child-like side of our marriage how we can stay up as late as we want, go for a snack or ice cream run at 11 at night, I love that when I'm sick I never have to worry about being alone cuz Lance is always there, I love that we can have movie marathons, go for walks together, pray together, read our book together, I love that we have random date nights and I love that once a month we have a planned date, I love that we study together, and can share what we are learning.


 I love that sometimes I need a punching bag to vent to and he allows me to use him, I love that he loves my cat even though he doesn't like to admit it, I love when he makes me dinner or cooks me pancakes, I love that Lance is spontaneous and sometimes crazy, I love that he is my opposite and challenges me, I love when he tries to make me coffee and surprises me with flowers, I love his boldness and the country boy inside,  I love that he cares about the little things that make my heart smile and bring me joy. He is my best friend and the love of my life!


I love you Lance Aaron Ainsworth! Happy Anniversay babe!!!

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Friend...
    Happy Anniversary!!
    You have a wonderful blog & I look forward to following along with you through lifes many adventures!
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are SO stinkin adorable!!!

    Man I can't believe its already been over two years since that day that we stood out in the freezing cold (hehe) & watched you guys say your vows :) You guys are such an amazing couple & are so blessed!

    I am happy to know such amazing people....I love you guys!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy