Monday, November 1, 2010

Simple Words

"THE SMALLEST CROWD YOU WILL EVER LEAD IS YOURSELF....
BUT IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE" -John Maxwell

When God speaks to me it's usually pretty simple, sometimes loud and clear and sometimes in a whisper. I feel like it might be that way for a lot of people. Most of the time it's me hearing God in my own thoughts saying something like this..."OLIVIA YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO DUH"  lol well it's different everytime but somehow God always gets His Way and His Will through to me.

I just wanted to share what God has been teaching me and like I said it's pretty simple but to just "lead yourself" no one else can do it for you, other than God you know yourself best. Sometimes we feel like we can't grow or be challenged until someone else paves the way but what God has been telling me is "Olivia lead yourself by following me I am the way"  Is God going to put leaders and accountability in your life of course but we have the choice to make ourselves grow. My prayer is to strive to be a great leader not of a crowd but of myself. Thank you God for always teaching me and loving me.

"FROM THE ENDS OF THE EARTH I CALL TO YOU, I CALL AS MY HEART GROWS FAINT, LEAD ME TO THE ROCK THAT IS HIGHER THAN I." Psalms 61:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy