Saturday, March 5, 2011

Aubrey Joy

Meet Aubrey Joy


This past weekend I got to fly to Cali and meet my niece Aubrey Joy for the first time. Let me tell you she is beautiful!!! She is so cuddly you want to just let her fall asleep in your arms and never let her go!!! I only got to visit with her for a couple days and it has made me want to come back sooner than later!!!




I love being an Aunti, I take pride in it, I actually have a lot of nieces and nephews too many to count and I love it!!! New life is truly a beautiful thing and I look forward to watching her grow up!!!




To my niece Aubrey Joy: I love you so much and I pray sweet blessings over your life. I cannot wait to see the path God takes you on. You will truly bring JOY to some many people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy