Wednesday, July 6, 2011

what i wore wednesday

I'm back, last week was my first wiww with Lindsey from the thepleatedpoppy. I love getting inspired to try new looks and this is a great place to check out what other gals are wearing, so hop over there!
 It was a lil awkward taking pics but I guess you get over it, it really does help you see what goes and what not to wear...lol.
I don't consider myself vain or the least bit shallow, actually I used to be really insecure in my looks....don't feel sorry for me, it's something I had to go through to find my worth and confidence...and I DID in God! He created me and made me just the way I am!!

This was a fun and busy week and I loved it, so here we go:

Bachelorette Party!!!
I haven't been to one in awhile so it was fun to get out and hang with the girls. We went to dinner at Taco Diner(it was delicious, I tend to stick with enchiladas and I'm so glad I did!) Then we went to a friends house for sundaes and games

Button down-F21, jungle skirt-Victorias Secret, Belt-stole from another dress, hair-spin pin, clutch-thrifted


Date Night with my Hubby
I love date night we usually make date night a weekly event, but with work schedules and busyness we just haven't found the time...shame on us! It's my favorite thing, I'm a quality time person!! We went to Cheesecake factory and shared the "Thai Lettuce Wraps" so good!!! Then we saw "Larry Crowne," I liked it. I like Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks so I thought it was cute!
Maxi Dress- TJ Maxx, Beaded Scarf- homemade 


Church
At church we have been doing this series called "The Blessed Life" life-changing, really its so good and today just sealed it all! I wore my blue dress for pre-Freedom day

dress-ross?, shoes-target, ring-


 Independance Day!!!
RED, WHITE, and YELLOW???

Okay so I didn't exactly get all my Freedom colors in for the 4th of July, but it was represented in Spirit! We had some friends over for a BBQ and games

Yellow tank-American Eagle, white crops-American Eagle $12, Red necklace-homemade



40's day...lol jk but with my headscarf that's kinda what i felt like

Green Shirt-F21, Cutoffs-Gap, shoes-Toms, Headscarf- homemade
Happy Wednesday!!!

5 comments:

  1. How cute are you??!!!! You could wear a burlap sack and it would look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable, and God made you awesome! :) Great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits definitely win.
    Hands down.

    I love, and would totally wear, every single one <3

    --S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, ya'll are sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy