Saturday, March 3, 2012

2nd Trimester

Im in my 2nd Trimester and boy do I feel great! I love that I feel like myself again, for a minute there I didn't think I was ever going to feel normal, which is understandable but I just felt miserable most days and completely drained. Don't get me wrong, I'm still more tired than usual but I find myself wanting to cook again and actually clean and do laundry (yes I really did miss doing those things) I heard you regain your energy back but after the last few weeks that beacon of hope was a lil small! This is probably the first week I haven't had nausea everyday. Last week we had our annual Master's Commission Conference, which messed me up a little. As much as I tried to rest, there was still the stress of getting everything done which caused me to be nauseous and give me an eye twitching problem for about a week. Which is why I didn't post week 13! But here we are now in week 14
After conference we took our team away on a retreat out in the middle of nowhere and it was amazing! 


When my husband and I got married it was out in the country and this place kinda reminded me of that. So peaceful, relaxing, and nothing but gorgeous views. Really we didn't do much but reflect on what God had done and is doing in our lives, it was absolutely what we needed!

Me and baby just sitting on the porch

On Tuesday we went to the Dr. and heard the heartbeat, I wanted to cry but surprisingly I held it in. (These days you never know when those tears might come.) I couldn't believe how loud and fast it was beating, so surreal! I'm getting more excited every week! In 6 weeks we will find out if it's a boy or girl but until then I will be that lil girl who is so excited to go to Disneyland she can't sleep!

Recap:
14 Weeks and 3 days
Weight: 108
Food Cravings: hmm... nothing extreme except everytime Im at a gas station or grocery store a bag of cheetos seems to come home with me :) (which is funny cuz I never ate cheetos before)
Morning Sickness: None
What's New: Clothes not fitting, almost can't hide the bump anymore (I'll post pics next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy