Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bliss at 32 weeks

Bliss: 
noun: supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment, heaven, paradise

These last few weeks have flown by and so has my life, I'm trying so hard to keep up with my own life, some days I feel like I missed the train and I'm running so fast to make the next one.....lol but I can't complain because I feel so completely blessed, life really is blissful!!
Father's Day weekend my husband and I went to visit family in Lubbock and it was such a fun time! My mother-in-law through me a delicious breakfast baby shower and they just blessed us so much! Then on Father's Day my husband preached with his dad and got ordained, it was a very special day! To conclude that fun filled weekend my talented sister-in-law took our maternity pictures, can I just say she is amazing and so good at what she does. Here's her website, she's so talented!

I love that you can just be yourself and the shots are so natural!!! Thank you denae!!!

Here's a few of my favorites:







Recap
32 Weeks

Weight: 127
Symptoms: This last week I have been experiencing a horrible cramp that runs from my butt down to my leg, I feel like I'm old and can't move right, so hopefully it goes away I don't think driving in a car for 5 1/2 hours helped it. Fatigue has began to hit me again, some days are worse than others. Shortness of breath, I really wish this one would go away but I think it might be here til Bowden comes out :( Oh and a new one, swollen feet...actually swollen everthing I feel like every part of my body is beginning to stick together...ewww I kow right so gross!!!
Food Cravings: Fettuccine Alfredo....I watched an episode of the Office and Michael was putting on a marathon to raise money to find a cure for rabies and he ate Fettuccine Alfredo before the race and it just sounded so good that I had to have some...so we went to Olive Garden!
What's New: Well we bought our first house!!!! Wohoo!!! I'm so excited, I have hardly done anything to get ready for Bowden because we have been in the process of moving and we officially closed today and move in next week!!! This is not only a dream come true but such a blessing and I'm still in shock how fast this has all come together for us, but thank you Jesus!!!


Psalms 37:4 "Take Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy