Friday, October 5, 2012

Life Lessons from Bowden


It's been almost 7 weeks since I had Bowden and if you asked me 5 weeks ago how I felt, I would have told you that "I just want to feel like a normal person." I never thought that day would come, these last few weeks have gone by slow in the fact of my body healing but fast in the sense Bowden seems to be growing more and more! My husband laughed at me when I told him I just want to feel like a person because it's crazy how much your body goes through after delivering a baby. Today though I feel Good and am ready to get back into shape!



 I'm realizing how fast babies grow, bowden doesn't fit on my body the same when I hold him, :( so these days I am enjoying every minute I can to let him cuddle with me


Lessons I have learned from Bowden...

1. Be a quick diaper changer and be able to laugh at yourself when it happens...I can't tell you how many times he has peed on us and probably will continue to do so.
2. Don't be in a rush to feel like you have to know everything about babies, they will teach you something new everyday and eventually you catch on.
3. They are only little for a short time so don't be afraid to let them sleep on you!
4. Having a child makes you very protective and sometimes a worry wort that it takes you trusting in God up a notch
5. Lastly, my eyes and heart are more open now to the amazing love God has for us when I think about how He sacrificed His son, Jesus for us, I can't imagine giving up my son and I am so much more grateful for the gift God has given us.

John 3:16
  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy