Saturday, June 19, 2010

I had a bad day

Yesterday was possibly the worse day I have ever had at work, there have only been a handful of bad days in my entire life at work, yesterday topped them all! The worse part was that I let somebody get the best of me. Have you ever been in an argument with someone and after its over you replay all the words that were spoken? Then if you are like me you start thinking about all things you wanted to say and all the things you should have said. Well that was me yesterday, I let someone not only make me cry but gave control of my mind and let them put thoughts in my head. This person that ruined my day shall remain nameless but it was a guy that confronted me with something in a very unprofessional manner and was way out of line. He got in trouble and he apologized but its really not over because he still has something against me and doesnt like me. I wish I could say that was the end but then one of his co-workers started something about me and doesn't like me and wants to talk to my supervisor. I will leave out all the details but I just feel my character was being attacked and thats a horrible feeling. All those verses in Psalms about being saved from transgressors and the wicked, and God hearing the peoples cry began to pop in my head, Psalms 37:1,2 "Do not fret because of evil men or be envious of those who do wrong for like the grass they will soon wither, like the green plants they will soon die away." This whole incident has really taken a toll on me but I pray I can be stronger through this.  God's love always perseveres I pray mine does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy