Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shining a little Hope

I read something this morning and wanted to share it because for one its from God's Word and there's nothing more powerful or encouraging then His words and second it brought me hope.

1 Peter 1: 6-7 " In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith- of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire- may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory, and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

When I read this it wasn't the word trials that stuck out to me but faith. My faith is more valuable than gold and God wants to get rid of all impurities so I can be useful to Him. The trials we go through are a refining process not a punishment, they are a tool not a weakness, but if we do not walk through them with faith as our backbone we will fall. 

In Psalms 47:4 it says that God chose our inheritance for us. That's good to know! We must do our part for His kingdom so we can receive the inheritance that He already chose for us.

God mold me and use me so I can bring you glory and honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy