Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

This past weekend was fun my hubby and I went to the Pumpkin Patch!




This was our first time going to this pumpkin patch and we got lucky because there ended up being 2 patches right next to eachother which means more selection to choose from. Let me tell you I was on the hunt for a good looking pumpkin!



We have a winner!

I love pumpkins mostly for whats on the inside. Lance and I have this silent agreeement where he carves the pumpkin and I bake the seeds it works out quite well actually! Can you guess what he carved?


 Last year we tried this new recipe with the seeds and we like it so much we decided to make it again. Of course I still favor the traditional salted ones so I made both!

This picture is the one of the cinnamon ones(Lance's fav)
What you need:
Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Butter spray
Bake on 375 for 15 min or a lil longer if you like them crispy! Enjoy!


This was a fun week but as much as I love pumpkins my favorite time of the year is just around the corner......Christmas! Not gonna lie I have already started listening to Christmas music lol. Until next time have a wonderful week!

Deep in the Heart of Texas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy