Monday, April 19, 2010

Introduction

Before I begin writing and expressing my insights to life its only fair to take a moment to introduce myself and why I have started this blog. Hello to you and whoever may be readying this. I am a woman of faith, a follower of Christ, I am a friend to anyone who needs one and will give my heart to you fully, I am an over-comer, confident and sometimes stubborn but I am also shy, vulnerable and compassionate to the weak, I am completely flawed and do not pretend otherwise. I am only human but I try my best everyday to better than yesterday. You can never know someone fully until you have spent time with them so I welcome you on this journey with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy