Monday, April 19, 2010

The Newly Wife

Now that we are somewhat acquainted I can begin to tell you the reason for why I am writing this blog. I have been married for 1 year 5 months, and 4 days to some that may seem like nothing and would be categorized as a "Newlywed". I am not afraid to admit that yes we are newlyweds but in this 1 year 5 months and 4 days I have learned a great deal and so here I am writing this. I hope through this blog I can share what I am learning to some of you that it might encourage you, help you, give you a smile, or maybe just something for you to read.
Growing up I have always dreamed about getting married I think most girls typically have this dream life created waiting for them when "they get older." I remember playing this game called MASH and the M stood for Mansion, A-Apartment, S-Shack, and H-House some of you know what Im talking about I would keep playing til I lived in a Mansion with JTT(Jonathan Taylor Thomas) had 2 kids, a convertible car, went on a honeymoon to Hawaii and was a doctor. That was my fantasy life which obviously did not happen exactly like that but I did marry my JTT, he's the most handsome guy I know, we dont live in a mansion but when you come from sharing a 2 bdrm apt with 5 girls anything looks good, I dont have kids yet but I do have a cat that I treat as my own kid, the car i drive is red like a convertible, the honeymoon not Hawaii but it was on the beach, and am I a doctor...no but sometimes I like to diagnose my own symptoms.. we all do! I love my life and I have a lot to learn. But I think one of the things I have learned from growing up is everything may not turn out exactly as you planned it but there is always ways to look for the positive in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Haha...while I was reading this I could totally picture as if you were saying it Liv. You are too funny! I love you & miss you alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I miss and love you too Kara!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy