Friday, July 9, 2010

Arizona here we come


Well in a few hours we will be headed to the airport where we will be visiting Arizona for the weekend, and quite honestly I’m a little nervous. As I have mentioned previously we are applying for other ministry jobs at churches. We have already had a couple phone and Skype interviews with other churches and this will be the first “in person” interview. I’m nervous because I don’t know what to expect and I guess that’s pretty normal but at the same time I’m excited and anxious because we are trusting God and that’s the best place to be. I truly believe everything happens for a reason! When we return home from this visit I hope to leave with new friendships in the works, peace in my heart, a tan, and just an overall rejuvenation in our spirit. Good bye dallas hello Phoenix! Be good Addy poo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy