Thursday, July 8, 2010

Joy!

Today I received a special surprise; my husband came to my work with Starbucks and “I love you” flowers. Can I just say that it truly made my day I was already feeling tired and not having the best day so it was perfect timing! Sometimes on days like these I would probably go out and treat myself but having someone else treat me was just as good. So I just wanted to share my joy because I realize that it not only affects me but others around me. And for those of you that are having a wonderful day to make sure you pass it on and for those who may be feeling blue or a little under the weather to go out and treat yourself!


“A Joy shared is a joy doubled”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy