Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The devil is a liar!

 I’m a 100% human but sometimes I wish I was a superhero and had my own special powers. So I’m going to vent for a little bit, don’t worry it’s not about a friend of mine but I’m pretty sure you know who I’m talking about. Let’s just call him for what he is: the enemy, the evil one, a thief, a piece of trash and really not worth venting about but like I said I’m only human.
I mean “Who does he think I am? A Fool! Please…. He is wasting his time I’m not as vulnerable and insecure as he thinks! He’s an idiot and all the other cuss words!”
Ok I'll stop there...
Let me just say if bad things start happening to you and you’re being attacked from left to right just know you’re in God’s will and to keep pushing through.
“Satan will do anything he can to scare you away from your God-ordained destiny.”- Beth Moore
I woke up today with my game face on and wanted to beat someone up you know the one I’m venting about. Normally if something bad were to happen to me I would stress, think anxiously about it, and take it out on the next innocent person standing in front of me but not today. And honestly that would have done me no good anyways so why not take it out on the devil! I woke up with a bad dream and instantly prayed against it! I was stressing about finances and decided to speak boldly God's rain of blessings down and seriously within minutes we were blessed financially! Now I’m not trying to sound all strong and righteous cuz most times I’m not but that’s why I have God in my life, He is truly my strength, and my provider! I believe its okay to get mad but for the right reasons and to not dwell on it. I just wanted to share that because sometimes when attacks come I don't always fight the right enemy but I choose to fight myself or others around me and that's not good. So all that to say is don't be like me and do that but know who you're fighting and that God is on your side!

“The thief comes to kill, steal, and destroy; but You Lord Jesus you have come that I may have life and have it to the full.” John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my lil space in the blog world I would love to hear from you or atleast meet you, don't be shy